*Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board.
Learn how to include Rehabilitation in your Chiropractic Care Services.
Learn to treat rehabilitation, health & fitness, and sports medicine patients.
Build New Skills. Offer New Services.
5 Reasons You Should Attend This Course
This Performance Health model of rehab/active care offers:
- Evidence-based methods through rigorous research and experienced instructors
- Total Solutions: Cryotherapy, Therapeutic Exercise, Taping, Pain Management, Patient Care and Performance
- Implementation of chiropractic specific protocols with a library of exercises
- Products and marketing support for both in-office and retail sales
- Learn new trends. Grow your practice and educate your patients.
Learn. Earn. Grow.
Earn New Skills. Join our team and earn a new Performance Health Rehab Certificate (PHRC) that integrates a full learning experience to prepare you for the day-to-day management of assessing and treating real cases.
Grow Your Practice and Educate Your Patients. On the business side, learn to recognize opportunities to educate your patients. There are so many opportunities to educate your patients and grow your practice. Impress your patients by demonstrating that you are serious about exercise as an important tool in your recovery treatment.
Key Takeaways From Our 3 Certificate Modules
Module 1 Key Takeaways
- Introduction to Active Care Model
- Define key Outcome Assessment Tools (OAT)
- Movement Assessments / Mobility and Stability
- Exercise Sequencing and Progression
- Kinesiology Taping Concepts
- The Business of Rehab
- Defining (POLITE) Plan, Optimal Loading, Instruments, Tape, Exercise
Module 2 Key Takeaways
- The Patient Evaluation Process from “Head to Toe”
- Defining Diagnosis / Exercise Interventions / Taping (DET)
- Upper Body Assessment utilizing (DET)
- Lower Body Assessment utilizing (DET)
- Posterior Chain: Analyzing and Re-Programming
- Scoliosis Assessment and Treatment Approach
- Upper Crossed Syndrome “Key Eight” with (DET)
Module 3 Key Takeaways
- Posture Assessment and Importance
- “Bunkie Test” Evaluation for the Functional Care
- Anterior vs. Posterior Chain addressing with (DET)
- Key Conditions Affecting Upper and Lower Extremities utilizing (DET)
- Key Concerns Affecting Special Populations
- (OAT) Specific Upper and Lower Extremity Evaluation
|Location||Course Date||Course Module|
|Logan University, Chesterfield, MO||Aug 25th – 26th||Module 1|
|Logan University, Chesterfield, MO||Sept 8th – 9th||Module 2|
|Logan University, Chesterfield, MO||Oct 6th – 7th||Module 3|
|Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN||Sept 29th – 30th||Module 1|
|Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN||Oct 27th – 28th||Module 2|
|Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN||Dec 8th – 9th||Module 3|
|DeFabio Spine and Sports Rehab, Berkeley Heights, NJ||June 22-23||Module 1|
|DeFabio Spine and Sports Rehab, Berkeley Heights, NJ||July 20-21||Module 2|
|DeFabio Spine and Sports Rehab, Berkeley Heights, NJ||August 10-11||Module 3|
Contact us with any questions about Performance Health Rehab Certificate.